Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
So far so good!

After about 20 years of using point and shoot cameras then cell phone cameras, I decided to get a DSLR. As is probably common here, my first SLR camera was a K1000 that I used when I was in high school back in the late 80's. About 6 or 7 years ago I also had a ZX-50 for a short while before making the switch to much inferior digital cameras. It was just too much of a pain to scan prints.

As much as I loved my K1000, I decided that Pentax was the only way to go, and after some searching, I managed to score myself a K200D with an 18-200 lens. It's taken some getting used to, but I'm learning something new about it every day. Hopefully, this forum will become my "go to" spot for info. I've already learned quite a bit, including the high opinion of the K200D. Looks like I got lucky on my choice!

Anyways, here are a couple of quick shots I've taken with it so far.

07-23-2011, 02:44 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us.