Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteQuote:
The beef to me I guess is that reviewers really shouldn't let their own preferences and priorities play a role in a review. Ethically, I don't think any serious reviewer should say "recommended" or "highly recommended" etc...
I meant "where's the beef" to the reviewers who complain about something that is easily adjustable in the camera. If it was not adjustable then there might be some justification in pointing it out.

I don't mind them giving a "recommended" or "not recommended". They see many products and should be able to make some subjective calls.

The guy commenting about natural/bright was just some poster. I actually use the bright on a few occasions to pump up some shots if it helps.

01-04-2007, 11:11 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glad to see you here... 8-)

Welcome Lipo/Coleviolin!

Glad to see a few more folks coming over that enjoy photography, not pixel peeping, etc. I'd rather spend my time taking photos...

I still visit DPR, but it's tough to wade through it sometimes...

Cheers,
Marc