Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
Forum Member

Hello from CFL

Hello, all. I'm newly-registered, but I've been lurking on-and-off for quite a while. I'm a RANK amateur at photography, but I've found that I rather enjoy both the process and the results. I bought a K10D before the K20D was released and have had an up-and-down relationship with both it and my lenses. The past few months have seen me attempting to rekindle that relationship to capture as much of my kids' early years as I can. My hobbies come and go a bit, but the one unchanging fact is that I'm a gearhead 1000% at whatever I'm doing. I'm also into quirky and obscure quality. It's pretty obvious why I am drawn to Pentax, I think.

Hey, are there any fellow Central Floridians around here? I did see a mom with a K100d and kit lens chasing her kids around in my neighborhood on the 4th of July, but she is a rarity in these parts. Well, I guess that makes me one, too, doesn't it?

07-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
CFL?
Canadian Football League?
Compact FLuorescent?

oh.

Welcome to the forum!
07-27-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I guess it must be Central Florida....
07-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by manishved Quote
I guess it must be Central Florida....
Yup. Land of the Mouse. You know, you'd think with all the tourists I'd see more Pentax gear around here, but no.

« newbie | Old Timer »