Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New to forum...

Hi gang,

Been a lurker for years... used to post on DPreview a bit in the old days. Not a big fan of troll's and arguments, just like to shoot and enjoy seeing what people are up to. Trying hard not to be an equipment hoarder.

Anyways, thought I'd finally sign up here and say hi. Just got a new K-5 and am probably goin to post my K-7 soon over here in the Marketplace or on the bay... but anyways, wanted to say hi, and introduce myself.

I've shot Pentax for many years... (K1000, LX, 645, 6x7, DS, K10, K20, K7 and now K5) including a little large format (4x5) and some unfaithfulness into other brands (Nikon F3, N8008) for a short period. Sold off most everything except the little DS (still a great little camera for suicide missions) and now the K-5.

These days, I try to keep it simple, and only at a hobby level now. I still shoot some commercially for my business only so far as needed for some Web authoring, but no more grunt work or weddings (ugh!). Mostly for fun now, and some publishing for a bi-monthly column I write for a non-profit magazine for one of my other hobbies.

That about sums it up.

Eric

07-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Eric welcome to Pentaxforums!