Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #1

Introduction Of New Member

I am a 71 year old retired senior on a small pension and have taken up photography as a hobby. I would like to buy an economical meter like a Gossen Luna Pro ‘F’ for measuring flash output. I am open to suggestions.
I have put away my heavy 35 MM film Pentax SF1n with a SMC Pentax – F Zoom 1:3.5-4.5 35-70 lens in favor of a DSLR by Nikon. Now, now put away the thoughts of tar and feathers because I switched over to another brand. At my age money for processing film is just not in the cards. By the way I am thinking of selling my faithful metal tank camera. Anybody have ideas how much I could ask for it? It is in good condition.
Looking forward to hearing about any equipment that would accurately measuring flash output and low light levels of incident and reflected light. I am a great experimenter and having various types photographic goodies would be nice.
Thanks

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
NIKON D40X  Photo   
08-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum once again.