Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello to you all from Portugal

Greetings

My name's Tiago, i'm 15 years old and i'm from Portugal (Duh you can see it at the title )

I have started getting interested in photography about a month ago and i started reading about photography, studying, and of course started looking for some photographers that i like, started going to a portuguese forum to start and now that i bought my camera, a Pentax K200D + 18-55 i'm ready to get serious and try to make real what i read.

My favourite type of photography is portrait and landscape, and one day i saw a man named Thomas Leuthard, a street photographer that some of you may know, he's a really good photographer, to me at least and i almost fell in love for his work and for this kind of photography that combines portrait (since he photographs people in the streets) and landscape (because it is in the streets and not always is just the face that he photographs).

I hope i learn with you and have some fun here, thank you for your atention and have a nice day

08-10-2011, 03:38 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Tiago. Good to have you join us.
Hope you find this forum useful to you, and you contribute here once in a while.