Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #1

[langtitle=no]Hallo from Norway![/langtitle]

Hi
Click "Original Message In Norwegian" to read it in proper english.How do I turn off translations? :P
I am 15 years old and quite new to photography. Last year I was just starting out using an olympus "point and shoot" but I thought I needed a dslr and it turned out a pentax k-x I still don't know why I chose pentax but I do not regret my choise! I didn't take long before I also bought myself some extra glass. A pentax smc Macro 100mm It turned out my favourite lens and I use it for almost everything As sport fishing and scouting are my two main hobbies besides photography most of my photography is nature based, but I shoot almost anything
If it's all right I'll post some of my shots here as well, You are free to be harsh on the critique!

Kit lens. Exif info is on flickr

Kit lens. Exif info is on flickr

100mm macro, Exif info is on flickr

100mm macro, Exif info is on flickr

Thanks for reading, looking forward to talking to and sharing opinions with you guys! (btw: sorry if my english is bad :P )

Last edited by VegarS; 08-13-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: It's translating my english to english!
08-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your shots!
08-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, VigarS. Nice photos - I especially like the perch fin shot.
08-14-2011, 12:44 PM   #4

HI i am new!