Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #1

New to the forum - not new to Pentax!

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself to the forum. I have been an avid shooter of Pentax equipment for over 20 years and have a collection of Pentax gear that predates me.

Looking forward to making positive contributions to this site.

08-21-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jonathanpeiffer Quote
Looking forward to making positive contributions to this site.
And I'm sure I speak for many when I say I look forward to those contributions! Welcome and enjoy.
08-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
Robert Dean

Old Timer

I was in WWII as an Army pilot in Italy and had early experience with good 35mm cameras (Contax, etc.) I still have my old Super Baldino. I have owned three Pentax cameras. but my last one conked out entirely. My local photo store says my PENTAXistDL is "beyond economic repair". Is it possible to get a basic camera (without lens} so I can use all the PENTAX lenses I have? --Bob
08-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Robert Dean Quote
I was in WWII as an Army pilot in Italy and had early experience with good 35mm cameras (Contax, etc.) I still have my old Super Baldino. I have owned three Pentax cameras. but my last one conked out entirely. My local photo store says my PENTAXistDL is "beyond economic repair". Is it possible to get a basic camera (without lens} so I can use all the PENTAX lenses I have?
Yes, see the Marketplace. Used bodies, no lens, come up all the time (two new listings just this afternoon). And welcome to the forums, Bob!

08-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Good to have you here Jonathan & Robert.
Check out the forum's articles section for more in depth info specific to your needs.
Enjoy the forum and your photography with Pentax.