Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from the UK North East

Hi
Just thought I would introduce myself.
I have just been given a Pentax Spotmatic SP2 with all the trimmings, I also own a Pentax Optio W10.

I have a quick question my dad has some old Nikon F lenses that he no longer uses but i can't seem to find an adapter any were that will allow me to use it on my Spotmatic.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Andy

08-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey Andy:

Unfortunately it would be easier to find Pentax (M42 screw mount) adapters to use on the Nikon than the other way around. If you do find one the lens will probably not be able to focus to infinity though. If someone else has some better info, please chime in!

Cheers!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, spotmatic