Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #1

total amateur in vegas

hey everyone. new to the forum. thought id introduce myself.

my grandpa and my dad both shot with pentax ... my first camera was my dads old pentax that i used for two years of high school photography classes. back then - we werent shooting digital. i learned how to develop b&w film. and loved it.
my dream house would definitely contain a dark room so i could get back to shooting film.

since we were/are a pentax family ... my husband got me a pentax dslr k100d.
i have some old lenses that (thanks to pentaxforums!) have been able to set up to shoot manual on the digi.

i just shot some grauation pics of my sister. i am NO professional. in fact its been 10 years since ive really shot something specific. not just snapshots on family trips and what not. im not super impressed with my work, but it was nice to get out and do something that i forgot i loved.

(to see those pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/nicoledee/RGradPics?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCP...eat=directlink)

so this weekend she and i are going out again to do another shoot for Ss&Gs. practice makes perfect, eh?

longest post ever.... sooo thats me. im sure ill be on here looking for help from time to time! thanks in advance!!

08-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Nicole.
Good to have you here.
The K100D is a fine little camera - as my first, and was memorable.
Hope you enjoy the forum.