Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #1

Greetings from South Carolina

Hey guys,

A little about me. Used to be a professional photographer/photojournalist on the Nikon system. Sold all of my cameras and equipment a few years back, (including one very special Nikkor 300 2.8 afs which I still miss dearly). I have now moved to the Pentax system shooting with the incredibly powerful little K-r. My lens set up is 17-55 AL, 50-200 AL, SMC DA 35 2.4, SMC-A 135 2.8, and a SMC-A 50 1.4. I really enjoy using the great Pentax mf lenses on the K-r. I love the small size, surprisingly fast burst rate, focus confirmation feature when using mf lenses, hd video option, and of course the incredible low noise performance! It knocks the socks off of both my old D2x and D200. The system is great and its allowing me to explore a whole different side of photography with the discreteness of the small camera body and the use of these great Pentax mf lenses!

I look forward to exploring the world of Pentax photography with this websites community!

R.B.

08-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome RB. The K-r is indeed a little dynamo.
Good to have you here, and hope you enjoy the forum.
08-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #3

welcome!