Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Hello all Pentax friends

I just wanted to say hello to everyone on this amazing site. I received my first Pentax 35mm film camera about 20 years ago. Already back then I had a problem.... since my first action was to bring it back to the store and spend twice the money on getting a better model.....
This site is an endless source of information and a terrible way to realize what other gear you "need" to have, hence me waiting for some more lenses right now!

Hopefully some of my shots will make it up here, these pictures was probably the reason I started spending more time with my camera.

Pentax K100D and 50-200mm kit lens, My first SLR/DSLR, these pictures are not the best and I made No PP on them, It is only to show what I saw that day that made me want to spend more time with my camera and work to get better....

Cheers,

Last edited by Silverstierna; 08-28-2011 at 10:10 AM.
08-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Silverstierna Quote
Already back then I had a problem.... since my first action was to bring it back to the store and spend twice the money on getting a better model.....
This site is an endless source of information and a terrible way to realize what other gear you "need" to have, hence me waiting for some more lenses right now!
Oh, you're in good company here ...

To get your album photos to show up properly, use the BB Code instead of the image URL.

Welcome to the Pentax forums!
08-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by baro-nite Quote
Oh, you're in good company here ...

To get your album photos to show up properly, use the BB Code instead of the image URL.

Welcome to the Pentax forums!

Thanks for the help I think the pictures will show up now...