Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2007, 08:00 AM   #1

Hey guys.....

Hey.....

I just got my first DSLR a pentax K10d well. I got it in, it's an x-mas present from the wife and her mom, they are hellbent on me not getting it till x-mas. I've got a baby on the way, he'll be here at the end of DEC. supposedly on the 28th. I thought itwas time to get a good camera. And, i needed a new hobby. I figured the best way to learn about it was from people who use it, so i ended up here.

11-30-2007, 08:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations on the new baby arrival and the new camera as well. I hope you get many great images of your new family member with this awesome camera. Welcome to the forum.
11-30-2007, 12:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard! .. and congratulations of the new baby. All the best to you and your family. You have selected a great hobby and a marvelous camera.
11-30-2007, 12:36 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks guys. I may tend to be a little of a lurker here.....but it's only b/c i don't have the slightest clue what i'm doing..

again, thanks guys.

11-30-2007, 12:48 PM   #5
Inactive Account

From my brief time here it looks like a great resource. I got my first digital camera when my first daughter was on the way as well, good time to get a digital because you'll be taking a million photos of the newborn.
Cheers.