Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from South Africa

Hi,
I bought a K100D a couple of years ago and am still happily snapping away, but realise it's had its time..and I'm freightened by all the choices
Ive got the standard 18-55 lens and a 75-200 lens.I guess they're both very basic.
I prefer the 75-200 , as it enables me to stay far (very far)away from the subject , which is mostly people and pets , which in turns give me the al natural feel on a pic.

I am so looking forward to learn more , about the technical stuff (of which I really know very little) as well as the beauty of pictures.

I'm also having a little trouble with my camera, (due to it's overdue state) but am sure it can be fixed.
But later a bit more about that

Cheers and looking forward to meeting other pentax fans.

09-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forums Caroline. I too had a K100D - I loved that camera, it has an excellent sensor on it.