Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Green image optio ls 11oo

Hi every body I have a optio LS1100 I have just got this green fault a copy of a question asked before on this forum is under my introduction the problem is that in the menu settings the ABW refuses to do any thing I have reset it taken the batteries out for a day but nothing works can anybody shed some light on this problem others must have had it the CD user guide says I should be able to AJUST the white balance

this is the old request some body wrote back and said AJUST the white balance that should do the trick

have given a Pentax Optio ls1100 user and was very happy with it. But for a few days while trying to make a picture out the images for green / yellow before and after taking the photo. The photos above to the problem are clearly visible in the chamber. We do not know if we changed something without realizing it and now we are testing options without being quite sure what we do. Is there any option to have the machine back to the initial settings / default?
THANKS
brandy 52

09-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hello Brandy.

It might be that you can't adjust the AWB in the shooting mode you're in now, set the camera on A if it has that option and try it then.
09-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hello Anvh I am new to digital cameras I have just started a 10 week couse this week so I dont know a lot yet but I can lear
I did get into the AWB menu some how 5 hours later I moved to every setting in the AWB but it still has a green screen it looks as if it has no red
I have to leave this tred until next week as I will be away for a week
thank for you help
Brandy 52