Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-19-2006, 12:36 AM   #1
Forum Member

Let me introduce myself

Hi,

My name is Bruno and im living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada but i was born in Lisboa, Portugal but i've lived here in toronto since i was 7.... so 17 years i've been here... anyways... my first ever camera that got me into photography was a pentax k1000 that i borrowed from my highschool. I took photography as a filler course but ended up loving it. It was my second love as graphic design and art was my first. Im currently a Graphic Designer and just starting up my own business with 2 other partners.. But photography has always been one of my loves but i've just never gotten around to learning more about it untill now...... and by that i mean i just recently got a pentax k100d for my birthday. Its an amazing camera and from what i've read on it and from my experience with it its just great and perfect for my currentt needs.

12-19-2006, 01:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to pentaxforums Bruno..
12-19-2006, 01:53 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Welcome Bruno, I hope you enjoy our forum. I'm looking forward to seeing your post and your pictures soon.

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David
12-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Glad to have you on board Bruno! I am having a ball with my K100D, and I'm sure you will too.

12-19-2006, 02:15 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Welcome. You have a great camera there and I bet you are excited. Well we all want to see your posts. Shoot us some examples, what say?