Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #1

Hello from SA TX

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to say hi. I'm a newbie here and am the proud owner of the amazing K-5. I've had it for a couple months now and it really is an amazing camera. I used to shoot Canon...had a T2I and then a 60D, but decided to sell it all and jump to the world of Pentax. The Canon's were nice, but the K-5 is on a whole different level. I've been a frequent visitor to this forum since I got my camera, but have yet to post. Figured it was time to register and say Hi and Thanks to all those on the Pentax forum who have provided me with a world of helpful info. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone and being a part of the Pentax community.

09-25-2011, 02:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome!
09-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Glad to see another Texas user here. The weather is finally changing so hopefully when we take outdoor pics they will have some green in them. Everything up here is burnt brown.
09-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #4

Hello Texan. I just joined this site 3 weeks ago. I've been a Nikon SLR and DSLR shooter for years and just bought a Pentax 645 medium format-my 1st Pentax.

09-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I agree about the weather...hopefully things will cool off a little soon so we can get some nice pics. Everything is brown and and it's so hot that it seems like even the bugs don't want to come out for some macro shots. Lol!