Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from Australia

Hello Everyone!!!

I am a typical Pentaxian from Sydney, Australia. I am like the only Chinese here who does not go for a Canon lol XD. I was at first attracted by the unique pure color tone from Pentax. Used to have a K-r with Sigma 18-200 & Pentax 50/f1.4. After getting some shots and having more opportunities to know about Pentax, I decided to upgrade to K-5, which I am using quite regularly nowadays. I sold my K-r to one of my friends and transformed her into a Pentaxian as well lol. So now I take photos with Sigma 70-200 II, Pentax 18-55 AL, 77 Ltd, and a Ricoh 50/f1.7 from my grandmother (It still works perfectly, 20+ years old). I will be posting some of my works soon. BUT since it's been a while so please don't blame me for bursting here with bunch of my pics LOL. My flickr is "watermark626" so welcome all of you to have some fun chatting or communicating with me. Much appreciate!!!!!!

watermark626 (Frank Jr.)

09-26-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Frank, and we look forward to seeing your pics and having you join in the discussions. Enjoy!