Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-26-2011, 05:18 AM   #1

Hi everyone from Bulgaria!

Hi everyone!

I'm a Pentax user for 5 years already and I was reading this forum from time to time. I've decided to register as there is a lot of valuable information that users share and I would like to participate too!
I've encountered Pentax cameras and lenses a bit late in my photography activities, in the digital era, but I'm enjoying it a lot and pretty happy with it. I've started with Russian cameras like Smena Symbol and Smena 8M on film, later moved to former East Germany Praktica SLR with M42 and bayonet lenses and 5 years ago I've moved to the digital world with my first Pentax K100D!
I'll share the passion with you!

Cheers,
Minko

09-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cameras, lenses, lot, pentax, share, smena, time