Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2011, 09:00 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello!

Pentax user since about 1977 when I purchased a K1000. Retired that camera just a few years ago after 30 years of service, and went digital. I have used point and shoot digital and liked the convenience of easy download an viewing and felt it was time to move the big boys over to digital as well. I guess you could say I am a diehard fan of Pentax and have had as many as 6 or 7 35mm film bodies at one time. Back in the late 1980's I worked in there warehouse in south Denver for a few years.

The digital world has brought on new options and new learning curves. I have a K20D and enjoy it. I like the quick download to computer if the images and sorting. I still need to learn more digital techniques and transfer all the film photography knowledge to digital knowledge, I have gotten lazy with auto everything. So this spring I did a trip where I started to rely more on manual exposure settings and was very pleased with the results.

I am drooling over the new 645D but the price tag will keep me in 35mm range, but it is nice to seem them advancing the technology.

Sheridangis

09-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome!
09-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome -- a true Pentaxian! You must have a great collection of "big boys".