Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Mabuhay...

hello guys!
a newbie here...
just got hold of my very first DSLR camera last april 2011...
it took me months to decide what brand and model to buy...
read so many reviews from different websites and i ended up with PENTAX K-R black kit with 18-55 mm lens...and i'm happy with my decision...
i'm still in the process of learning about this gadget and photography...
i love photography but still have so many things to learn regarding this hobby that's why i joined this group...
hope i could benifit from it...

10-14-2011, 05:35 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard! We're just full of information here. Some of it is even true. Photography is an endless learning experience -- I've been at it for 5+ decades and every shoot still teaches me something new. You have a great starting kit. Pretty soon, we'll have you infected with LBA (lens buying addiction). You are doomed. Have fun!