Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #1

a short hello from a forum newbie

Hello everybody,

just a few words to introduce myself.

I come from Germany, am in my fifties and consider fotography as one of my hobbies, despite the fact of not being very active for the last 5 years.

Film and processing are quite well known in theory (color) and own practice (b/w), even specialized materials or processes i know about (micrografics) due to job experience while working for a major film producer named A??? some years ago.

I want to go digital, I want to stay at the SLR-level, and I want to stay with Pentax. I am here to mainly read, get tips, and actually get some advice, but this will be another thread.

My imaging (in history) can be split up into ~70% "capturing the moment", ~25% "composing & taking foto" and ~5% "special stuff", while the borders between the areas stated are quite fluent.

So far just my few cents.

Regards
Horst

10-17-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Cheers