Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2011, 05:10 AM   #1

greetings from washington, d.c.

Greetings to all from washington, d.c. I won't be making any political comments here, despite living in this often-in-the-news place. A European friend told me about this forum, among other benefits of joining being some great photo gear appears for sale from time to time. I'm partially fulfilling the requirement with this post that a new member post 3 times before I'm able to respond to someone having something I'd like to purchase. I do people and pet photography, and have a background in landscape and seascape photography. I don't currently own any Pentax gear, but it's only 8:10 in the morning this moment, so who knows what will happen today?! billgonetodogs

10-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #2

Welcome! Hopefully you will have Pentax gear shortly.
10-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome neighbor. Adding to your post count.

Last edited by Ex Finn.; 10-19-2011 at 04:40 PM.
10-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, billgonetodogs. Yep, it is pretty easy to spend some money here - at least it has been for me, and a bunch of the rest of us!