Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Newbie from Sweden

Hi,
I'm a 22 year old who recently bought (with my brother) an used Pentax K7 as my first DSLR and boy, everything is so much more fun than with a point&shoot! I already found my niche to buy old lenses and is already stocked up and I plan to sell the ones that I simply don't use later. You have to try things out to know!

As of now I got:
- Kit Pentax DA 18-55
- Tamron 70-300
- K Sigma 28/2.8
- KA Takumar 28/2.8
And incoming:
- DA 70mm 2.4 Ltd
- M42 CZ Jena T 50/2.8 (2 different versions)
- M42 Pentax SMC 50mm F1.4
- M42 Super Takumar 50mm F1.4
- M42 Pentaflex Auto-Color 1,8/50

I hope some of the lenses will be used.

I mostly take macro of flowers, try to take artsy photos of nothing and most of all photos of my aquariums.

I've already gotten addicted to this forum and ones like mflenses so maybe you'll see me a lot on here in the future.
See ya!

11-04-2011, 02:00 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums! An that's a good start on lenses you have there, especially the Fifties. I only have 50 Fifties. Some people here and at mflenses have many more. Out of curiosity: Is one your CZJ 50's a small aluminium-body model with 12 iris blades? Wicked sharp, isn't it? And must you share your camera with your brother? We look forward to seeing your contributions (and questions) here. Have fun!
11-04-2011, 02:32 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RioRico Quote
Welcome to the forums! An that's a good start on lenses you have there, especially the Fifties. I only have 50 Fifties. Some people here and at mflenses have many more. Out of curiosity: Is one your CZJ 50's a small aluminium-body model with 12 iris blades? Wicked sharp, isn't it? And must you share your camera with your brother? We look forward to seeing your contributions (and questions) here. Have fun!
I think one CZJ 50 is aluminium but we'll see when I get it. I don't really know the condition as the seller isn't really into photography so it's a gamble. Even if it needs cleaning I should not lose any money if I sell it here in Sweden. CZ's are really expensive here!

Yeah, shared shared joy is a double joy, but not really in this case.
As we both are beginners we decided to buy one together so in case one of us doesn't want it anymore or buy a new one the other can buy/sell his share. We've done this thousands of times and we always work things out.

I hope to get some nature photos in the near future butt the weather is just dour everyday now.