Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello and thank you

New member here. I would like to first thank everyone for posting so many questions, answers, reviews and just general knowledge. I chose to purchase a K-x based mostly on the fact that my father always used Pentax film cameras and it just felt right to follow in his footsteps. Not to mention we still have all his old glass. I had been meaning to purchase for some time but the birth of my son pushed me to get something better than your standard point and shoot to capture all of his precious moments. I have so much still to learn and look forward to reading and contributing to this board. Thanks again.

11-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hope you enjoy your K-x! I have enjoyed mine. I too stuck with Pentax because it is what I learned with, my dad's old Spotmatic.
11-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard. Old glass?!? Tell us all about it! Some of us here drool for old glass. Hopefully we don't drool *ON* it too much. Ewww...