Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #1

Welcome back maybe? (mostly new)

Hello everyone. I wanted to post here real quick because I am an unknown on this forum. I used to be heavily into photography back when I registered to this site, but then took a job as a manager at a photography studio in the mall. After taking pictures 5 hours a day or some of the worst (and some of the best, to be fair) children and families I simply burnt out. Some of my friends were talking about getting back into photography so we decided to do a scavenger hunt type deal where we have "26 things" that we take pictures of for the month. After a few days of shooting (once I got the dust off my gear) I am hooked. The thrill of photography is back, and as a result I am back to the forums.

I hope you will be seeing a lot more from me, especially in the critique section while I oil my incredibly rusty abilities.

In the mean time you can look at pictures from my shared photobucket account (with the 2 friends that are doing this with me). The link is in my sig.

Thank you and it is good to be back!

11-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Quickest way to kill the joy of a hobby is to start doing it for a living. A few exceptions but your situation sounds like a killer. Welcome back.
11-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by imtheguy Quote
Quickest way to kill the joy of a hobby is to start doing it for a living. A few exceptions but your situation sounds like a killer. Welcome back.
I found that out the hard way. Thanks.