Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #1

"Going back to my roots…"

Trying to make a decision between a Big red one and a Big yellow one I was pinballing from shop to shop until a K5 found her way into my hands - and into my heart!

"Isn't she lovely..."

I started with Pentax in the age of 16, later I changed over to the Big yellow without feeling very happy for years – now I’m back! I’m happy!

Hi! from Berlin!

11-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums! A Big Red One, eh? As we used to say in the US Army 1st Infantry Division (the Big Red 1):
If ya gotta have one,
Have a big red one!
OK, everybody can laugh now, ha ha, right? Meanwhile, have fun with your new K5, and with all the lenses we'll convince you to buy. Your budget is doomed. Cheers!
11-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Awesome! enjoy your return to the fold

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
shop