Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #1

First-time Poster from Toronto (Mississauga) Canada

Hi fellow Pentax shooters! Been enjoying this forum from the sidelines for quite a while and have definitely learned more than a few things from many of you! Thanks to you all for your patience, advice and explanations for those of us who are are noobs!

I'm the proud owner of a k-x and a few lenses in my kit (yes, it didn't take me long to feel the nasty effects of LBA)...

Cheers!

11-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello
glad you decided to get active
11-18-2011, 11:40 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Hi, and welcome to the forum from out west. Enjoy that K-x, and I'll look forward to seeing a few of your photos.
11-20-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Welcome!
If you ever feel like "being social," even if it's just to catch up on local deals, feel free to join the Toronto Pentaxians group on these forums (that's a clickable link, in case you missed it). We get together occasionally... when the stars and moon align and no one has spilled salt, etc.

11-21-2011, 07:54 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks will definitely check it out and look forward to meeting other Pentaxians in the area. (...and I'll be careful with the salt!)