Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2007, 11:17 PM   #1

Gday from a newbie

Well i finally went out and got my K10D yesterday and wellllllllllll, i bloody love it. I had a Pentax MZ-50 film camera before this but had never really explored the art of photography ( tho i had wanted to but do to the fact that film doesnt let you see what you took straight away and was a bit cheap to learn what to do right).
Anyhow I have been reading a lot on the forum and must say its great to have so many helpful people out there and ready to share from their experience.
Once i actually figure out how to take the shots i like then i too look forward to helping newbies like myself as well .
SO gday to all fellow Pentaz K10d users ( and well anyone who reads this )

12-16-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Good to see another Aussie on here ... there's quite a few members on here from up GC way as well.

Looking forward to seeing some of your images ... don't be shy ... everyone one here is very helpful and will be able to give you pointers on shortcuts on the features of your new K10D ... trust me there are so many cool features ... I am still learning ... and I only got mine in July this year .... I still class myself as a newbie to photography ... I only came from P&S previously.
12-17-2007, 03:35 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Oh christ. A Kiwi on the Gold Coast.

*edits post*
12-20-2007, 12:56 PM   #4

Original Poster
oh christ is there still aussies on the GC

12-20-2007, 01:15 PM   #5
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well done for going K10D, Kiwi
I'm quite a newbie to SLR photography myself and went with K100D (because of price back in Jan 07). I don't regret the purchase (it's a great camera) - but the K10D is a real beauty.
Look forward to seeing more of GC from you - from a Kiwi's perspective...
12-22-2007, 05:12 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome kiwi, i started missing the old film prints from my mz50 till i started printing the K10 shots lol. Congrats on the purchase.