Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Forum Member

Just found The Pentax forum and a hello from the Great Lakes area

Wow ! A Pentax Forum. I cant find Pentax DSLR equipment at our local stores. But I bought a istD at a tag sale for $25.50 a few years ago and I was hooked. Now I have evolved to a K-5 with a serious lens buying addiction. Looking at your forum tonight was a complete pleasure. My hopes are my contributions will be meaningful.

11-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! I'm looking forward to some fine Great Lakes photos!
11-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by pento57mm Quote
Wow ! A Pentax Forum. I cant find Pentax DSLR equipment at our local stores. But I bought a istD at a tag sale for $25.50 a few years ago and I was hooked. Now I have evolved to a K-5 with a serious lens buying addiction. Looking at your forum tonight was a complete pleasure. My hopes are my contributions will be meaningful.
Well, I wish I'd have been at that sale, but I bought my *istD when it was brand new (still got it, though it doesn't get used as much as the K20D or the K-5, these days). I thought I'd got over my LBA, until an A50/1.2 came up recently - oh well.

Just the same, welcome to the Forum, and enjoy your time here.
11-20-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Yeah, every once in a while I find another lens I seem to need. Will look forward to your comments and photos.