Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
New to Photography

Hi;

I'm glad to come on board here. I have been taking photos with my 300 kb phone camera for about 3 days now and want to become famous. That is why I joined Pentax Forums. I was hoping to take some lessons from Paris Hilton whom I have heard is "Famous for Being Well Known"...

Any advice would be appreciated any, especially if you are famous to. If not, don't waste your time talkin' to me.

Is is necessary to actually own a camera to become famous or can I just borrow one from some friends?

How many pitchers does it take to get well known? Oh Gosh, I am just so excited by all of this.
Can't wait to meet a real model and talk fashion with her...

Thanks
Bob Terd
Boise, Idaho

Oh, I posted a sample from my first attempt at becoming famous...

I took a pitcher of a model on a magazine. I think my pitcher looks better, 'cause you get 1 and a half covers on one pitcher. What do you think?

Attached Images

Last edited by benjikan; 12-17-2007 at 04:12 PM.
12-17-2007, 04:40 PM   #2

your work

I think you have a solid future in "shooting covers" of "covers"
There seems to be a real void in this ground breaking niche.
I like your originality and vision.
I think owning a camera will only add to your credibility.
But don't get your hopes too high Mr. Terd, because you have some serious polishing to do, and you know what they say about "polishing a T".......peace out......
12-17-2007, 04:47 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by marvkan Quote
I think you have a solid future in "shooting covers" of "covers"
There seems to be a real void in this ground breaking niche.
I like your originality and vision.
I think owning a camera will only add to your credibility.
But don't get your hopes too high Mr. Terd, because you have some serious polishing to do, and you know what they say about "polishing a T".......peace out......
Marvkan...Could you possibly be related to the other "Terd" on this site by the name of Benjikan? Perhaps it is just a coincidence but it was the "Kan" that I Kouldn't get out of my head...
12-17-2007, 08:54 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Hi;

Oh, I posted a sample from my first attempt at becoming famous...

I took a pitcher of a model on a magazine. I think my pitcher looks better, 'cause you get 1 and a half covers on one pitcher. What do you think?
Well, you've made the classic "noob" mistake - the pitcher is not straight...but pretty good for your first try. With a little practice you will get used to lining up your phone better.

12-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
Well, you've made the classic "noob" mistake - the pitcher is not straight...but pretty good for your first try. With a little practice you will get used to lining up your phone better.
I coodent get it strayt cause I was lookin down. What shood I do. get sometin called a tri-pud or wat?
12-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #6

IMHO you should buy a heavy mon-pud and use it to lean against the wall or a table or something similar will result in best quality pitchers. the heavy the mono-pud the better. Just my two cents worth.
12-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #7

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

12-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nels Quote
IMHO you should buy a heavy mon-pud and use it to lean against the wall or a table or something similar will result in best quality pitchers. the heavy the mono-pud the better. Just my two cents worth.
Is a mono-pud like a hockey stick with a Puck stuck on the end of it, kinda like a fight in the bars in Canada when the Toronto Maple Leafs play Buffalo. You know kinda like when somebuddy throws the puck at yah and yah catch it at the end of the stik? Or is it more teknikle den dat?
12-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #9

Yes, just like that only it has a screw stuck through the middle of it to screw your camera to it so it don't fall off leaning against the table or wall or..............
12-18-2007, 07:49 AM   #10
Veteran Member

I'm concerned about the hot spot on your pitcher of the cover, Mr T. My suggestion is to get a set of black magic markers, color that hot spot in and then re-shoot.
12-18-2007, 09:16 AM   #11

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Marvkan...Could you possibly be related to the other "Terd" on this site by the name of Benjikan? Perhaps it is just a coincidence but it was the "Kan" that I Kouldn't get out of my head...
No, that other Terd is a Klan not a Kan!

BTW, Mr Terd.

I was in Mississippi on a casting for a hunting accessories catalogue and ran into someone who knew you.
Says she's your ex wife and that you left her about three years ago.
She was so heartbroken, she had to move back home to the comfort of Mom and Pop.
She has a message for you.
First of all, Mom and Pop are pissed cause you haven't called since you left.
Second, her and Pop wonder if you'd be best man at their wedding?
She's over you, you can come home now.
She's pretty smart for a fifteen year old