Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2011, 06:02 AM   #1

Boas, from Portugal...

Boas,

Hi, I'm from Portugal, I'm currently studying TSI (Tecnologias e Sistemas de Informação) at the University of Minho. I've always loved photography, but I only recently bought my first dSLR, so my currently main hobby is photography ... I am also part of a five people group who make short films, two of them have background in cinema, one have background in tourism and is currently working as a freelancer translator, and the last one has a Masters degree in Physics and also has a background in theater, yes we are an interesting bunch of people with a common goal, have some fun while doing something we like (as off topic, we have recently take the jury prize in the Portuguese's fast forward festival)...
I came to this forum, while looking for information on good old prime lenses, because we need a good set of fixed focus lens with hight aperture to make short films, but damn this is gonna be a difficult task, I never imagined that the offer would be so vast and so good, and some of them even have a stunning look ...

Like the Japaneses say, "take good care of me" ...

Celso Sá.

11-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Glad you like the forum

You can find the Pentax M42 lineup in the lens database:
Pentax M42 Screwmount Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: