Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2011, 09:16 AM   #1

Hello from a future Pentaxian

Hi all,
Just a quick pop-in to say howdy. The forums are so big I feel like I could be swallowed whole. The most recent price drop has me ready to click on a virtual shopping cart, but despite the front page advert proclaiming a $999 body only offer at B & H, it shows the higher normal price there. After I get back from walking the dogs, I'll look further into it. But if anyone has a tip for how i get that price, I'd love to hear it.
Luke

11-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I can't help with the K-5 deal, but welcome to the forums and to Pentax. This is a pretty active place but I think it's just the right size -- large enough to have plenty of regular contributors and good discussion, but no so big you can't keep up with the areas you're interested in. Enjoy!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
price