Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #1

hello in there ...

Lucky existing of the internet . So I know I'm not alone and foolish in the digital phototime to use still my ME bodies here in our little country near the grey North Sea Belgium ! !
And I want selling maybe an LX or Z-1/PZ-1 or SF-7 or Z-10 . Have read the reviews ..What to do - the LX is rather expansif ... They ask in Amsterdam 200 euro .So....I need help from the Pentaxians !!!!
XXXX

12-02-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! Actually, €200 sounds like an excellent price for the LX, based on what they often cost in our forum Marketplace. But have a look there and see if you can find a better deal.
12-02-2011, 08:10 AM   #3

Original Poster
from the grey coastal surfers ..

Hello Baro-nite

Thanks for comment .Looks a little bit strange cause there are not so much futures on the LX if you compares with p,e Z-1/PZ-1 or SF 7 or Z10 . Prices are in Euro !

XXX
12-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm not much up on Pentax film SLRs, but I gather the LX is especially well regarded. In general I find that the prices here in the forum marketplace are less than what one would pay elsewhere, so that's why I said €200 sounds like a good price for the LX.

12-04-2011, 03:38 AM   #5

Original Poster
Hello baro-nite

In futures it seems Z1 /PZ1 is a bit quicker in shutter times Shutter speeds goes up to 1/8000 sec while LX stays on 1/2000 sec . Does this means that the ZP is more useable in lesser light situations read bad light situations than LX?

thanks for comment and help

XXX

tjen
12-04-2011, 05:14 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

No, the reverse -- more options in very bright conditions (for example, more able to shoot with wide apertures for depth of field effects even in bright light). Also faster flash sync speed. Of course the PZ1 is autofocus while the LX is manual. So these are very different cameras, from different eras.

Again, I don't have experience with either camera -- I'm just glancing over the reviews.
12-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #7

Original Poster
thanks
i can just talk from my two body's ME from the past ---that I"m using again today ... For the rest I'm helpless ... After 30 years is the first time I dare use a b/w film !!!