Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #1

Hello from Illinois!

Hello everyone! So glad this forum exists! Just wanted to stop in here and intro myself. I am a natural light photographer the majority of the time. I have a Pentax K7 and 2 lens so far. I've been using this since April 2010. Looking into a new lens very soon! I mostly take photos of people and our dogs but from time to time take some other shots as well. So basically I love portraits the most. Will post some of my photos soon.

I am also a graphic artist and have been doing that since 1998 and most of my work consists of digital scrapbook products, just started doing products for photographer resources (commercial use items) and many years ago created graphics for online craft shops of all sorts. I use Photoshop Elements and Paint Shop Photo Pro X3. Just started using the trial version of Lightroom.

Gina

12-05-2011, 11:54 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! Glad you found us

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums! I just started to do portraits
12-06-2011, 02:54 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome!
Lightroom is great software. At least if you grow up in a darkroom, the controls comes very natural.