Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-13-2011, 05:57 AM   #1

Hello! Newbie from London

Hi all, I'm not usually a big forum person, but about a month ago I got my first Pentax (K5) and have been exploring the camera (read taking lots of pictures - oh darn!). This forum is such an invaluable trove of information that I just had to pop in and say THANK YOU! The K5 is also my first DSLR, and I'm already starting to appreciate the additional level of control it gives me over my pictures. But I still have a lot of learning to do and am looking forward from exploring with the help of the forum. Thanks again and here's to many more helpful answers!

PS no pictures posted to flickr (username - oufoxy) yet from my K5 - most are from my previous bridge camera (Panasonic FZ50) and a few from the earlier Olympus point and shoot. I hope to have my first batch from the K5 up over the weekend.

Last edited by justfoxie; 12-13-2011 at 06:12 AM.
12-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! I find this to be a very helpful and friendly(most of the time) site!!
12-13-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, Yep it's generally a great forum (avoid the P&R section if you want to avoid the unfriendly (sometimes) side