Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Inactive Account

New to the world of photography.

Hi, my name is Rob and I have just entered the world of dslr photography.
I have a K5 which is a wedding present off the wife after we got married last saturday. I spent a good couple of months reading reviews and visiting various forums before deciding which camera to buy. I was strongly drawn to the sony A580 , especially with it having access to the back range of minolta lenses
It was only when I looked into pentax that it became apparent what a well specced camera the K5 is.
I have purchased a few cheap lenses to get me going and will slowly add to it with better quality glass in the future.
Hope to meet you all at some point on here and will add photos when I manage to take some good ones..

Rob

12-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! The K-5's image quality is best-in-class, so you'll definitely enjoy that!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations on getting married and getting the K5. Welcome Aboard!

Just remember - Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Good Luck!