Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #1

As I See It!

I've played with cameras for a lot of years, but now I want to get serious. Objects, landscape, animals or people. No holds barred!

12-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by john1944 Quote
I've played with cameras for a lot of years, but now I want to get serious. Objects, landscape, animals or people. No holds barred!
Ok John, take off the gloves, charge/change the batteries, load some film [fresh or expired OK] a newly formatted SD card and get out and shoot, shoot and post. We are a friendly bunch here and you will be gently encouraged. There a couple of poster here that have never been anything but encouraging. So, show us what you have. Maybe a little history too. I am guessing the you are retired or soon to be retired. Retired is a great fraternity! Welcome to the club. Cliff
12-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, John. I'm also recently retired, and decided to get back into photography. Love it! Watch out for the LBA!