Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2011, 08:34 AM   #1

Pentax junkie

Hi, my name is Tammy and I own a pile of Pentax. Tammy's Equipment | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I am very sad to report that my 10D hotshoe has been broken during the Christmas festivities and the back dial doesn't seem to work most of the time (that is an ongoing issue) and I discovered this week my favorite lens is out of focus on the wide end (DA* 16-50) some where around 20 it is in focus.

I created a new account today because I never posted with my old one, just used it to read reviews and what not. I no longer have access to that work email account so it seems as it was time for a new one. I also found a K5 in the market place that I am chomping at the bit to inquire about, however forum rules and etc are keeping me from getting there.

I have worked in a photo studio and a custom lab along with a mega store lab. I have shot many weddings and have a couple county fair ribbons. I do what I like and don't worry too much about what others think.

Tam!

12-28-2011, 08:38 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome After a couple of posts you should be able to contact that member. You definitely can't go wrong with a K-5!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: