Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #1

Hello

Hello Pentax Peeps,

Just doing a little introduction, I'm just a hobbiest photographer and cinematographer. Camera I have is the K-R. This doesn't seem like a probably for me but would be a nice feature to have is more settings in video mode like Iso, and shutter control. I saw alot of people talk about this. Seem that it possible threw a firmware update?? Hope thats true, I'm also a Musician I produce Electronic Music. If your interested you can give my stuff a listen. Please disregard the odd pictures some of my songs have just ran out of cover ideas. Bad Comedy - FULL | Premium
You'll see me around more often trying to push for a firmware update most of the time.

later

xPremium

12-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
firmware