Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Joining the Pentax Community from Seattle, WA, USA

Whats up!

My name is Nial I'm 24 and live in the beautiful Seattle Washington area.

I have been shooting with my K-5 for about 6 months now. I have a few good lenses and having tons of fun with the K-5. I shot Canon before and I also shoot with the Sony NEX system.
I love shooting with the k-5 though I'm still trying to figure it all out. I do a lot of hiking and fly fishing and having the weather sealing is amazing! This last summer I worked in Alaska at a gold mine for 7 months with my wife and made enough money to buy the K-5 and a few lenses.

I have learned a lot from this Forum (lurked around for about a year now) and I want to say thanks to all who make this site what it is; the best photo forum on the web!
I shoot a lot of outdoor stuff living in such a rich area for those kinds of photographs. I am also a newly expecting father so I'm sure I will be taking lots of baby pics in about 7 months.

Looking forward to getting help and helping those I can here.

Attached are a couple pics I have taken since I got my K-5 strait out of camera no post processing.

Nial

Attached Images

Last edited by Nial; 12-31-2011 at 02:41 AM.
12-31-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very surreal images - welcome!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-31-2011, 01:56 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks
01-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice shots! Welcome to the forum from just up the highway.

01-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks. I have always wanted to visit Vancouver but i still haven't got there yet. I need a new passport.
« rdruda | Jean »