Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-25-2007, 11:36 AM   #1

Hello from TO-ONT-CAN

Hello

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. i'm a new member here and decided to join you guys.

I recently pruchased a K100D. I got an amazing price for it and i'm glad to see that all my old lenses actually fit and AF works great on them. I've also updated the software on it so now i can use a 4G card

I got the camera bc my wife is due in two days and i wanted to take great pictures of my little one. So i might be asking you guys for your help later on.

Can't wait until i learn new tricks from all you guys.

Regards,
MoMo

12-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum. I have one suggestion for the pictures of momma and little one. Leave the flash turned off. Your camera can handle almost any lighting condition and produce superb images, even as high ISO settings.

Baby will appreciate not having lightning in his/her face and the pitures won't have that startled deer look.
12-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome MoMo. Woodbridge eh! I remember that place when it was just a SMALL town with a left hand turn off the 27. Not any more, as I understand it.
12-27-2007, 06:17 AM   #4

Original Poster
haha, yeah its changed a lot.

Remember the old drive in movie theater by Weston and 7? its all changed now.

12-27-2007, 06:31 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Yup. Mind you, the last time I went into Woodbridge was way back in '72 but, always drove by on the way to Shomberg and area.