Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
G'day from Au central coast

G'day To All on the Forum

I am feralwood a long time Pentax user from film day to this digital age, have always shot with Pentax and always will as I have to much invested in the glass to change now.
I have just had a book published by an on line publisher so some of my relatives can see my work as I have learnt that people still prefer printed photos to screen pic's.
I wil try to post to the forum as much as I can, takeing photo is my first aim and playing around with them in digital darkroom is as much fun as doing it in the analog, but no smell's.

feralwood

01-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard. Hope you like the place, we think its a friendly sorta stop.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forum, g'day, pentax