Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-11-2012, 08:47 AM   #1

newbie joining

Hola all
Just joined, fresh K-5 owner.

I already spent a lot of time reading this forum , while deciding what should be my next camera, and here I am

I'm interested in every aspect of photography, love people and macro photography.

my system choice was based on the pentax sensor stabilization and 35 2.8 macro limited I hope that with this system will have more handheld macro keepers, with my old system keeper/trash ratio was not very pleasing. Enough for me now what better way to say hello to such a nice forum than with nice( I hope) picture

01-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome danny_falin! If you've been reading, you know how generous and helpful people are here, it's a great community

Lovely macro! Nice to see a different look to a flower macro shot - I approve That DA35 Ltd. is a heck of a lens - I really liked mine

DA35 Ltd. Seattle waterfront fountain
01-11-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome on board danny_falin !

I hope you will enjoy your set up (which is very nice btw)