Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-12-2012, 04:09 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Greetings from South Africa

Hi All,

I'm a relative newbie to the world of photography and as of last year, bought a Pentax K-X before an expedition down the Zambezi River.

The photobug has bitten and following my return, I bought a Sigma 70-300mm lens. This, along with a small tripod is what I'm currently using as my setup - I'm looking at expanding (as money allows) to get some good prime lenses and better lighting setup.

It's great to see such activity on the forum - thanks to everyone who has shared so much!

My passion lies in the outdoors, of which we have an abundance - I enjoy exploring our continent and have travelled through every Southern African country over the past few years - this gives much for me to photograph and I hope to share some of this with those who are interested. I am also passionate about photographing people, and pretty much anthing else that catches my eye and makes for a interesting photograph.

I look forward to getting involved in the Forum!

Cheers,
Stuart

01-12-2012, 04:42 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Stuart.
Look forward to seeing your images of the Zambezi.
Enjoy the forum.
01-12-2012, 04:46 AM   #3
TZH

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi,
Welcome , We are please to meet people all around the world and holding Pentax gear together.
70-300 is pretty fun to use, telephoto with macro feature.
Lets looking forward for your photos.
Cheers