Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2007, 01:28 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello From San Francisco

I did a lot of reading and my choice was between a Nikon D200 and The Pentax K10D. The Pentax won out.

I bought the new 18-250 lens, but I'm considering a prime and a macro lens. Hope to learn a lot from this group.

12-28-2007, 02:09 AM   #2
Igilligan

Welcome from a local

QuoteOriginally posted by sunsetdp Quote
I did a lot of reading and my choice was between a Nikon D200 and The Pentax K10D. The Pentax won out.

I bought the new 18-250 lens, but I'm considering a prime and a macro lens. Hope to learn a lot from this group.
I just left SF an hour ago and will be back on Monday..

Welcome to the forum. I am a relative newbie too. I have a K100d and some old lenses that I am havin fun with.

Hey that freaking tiger story is crazy...

Nightbreak forever...

-gus-
12-29-2007, 07:30 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Gus,

Thanks for the welcome. My boss was at the zoo the day the tiger escaped.

Adolph Gasser is a fantastic photo shop for gear and information in the city. The sales staff are friendly and willing to help out a newbie.

I'm looking forward to taking outdoor pictures once the rain stops.

Dan