Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #1

Greetings from South Jersey....

Howdy photo people....

I'm just a small time amateur with a Pentax Optio W-90....

My wife is into photography in a much bigger way, but she prefers Cannon equipment....

I'll probably do a lot of lurking & reading and not much posting here, and some day I might go for a K5 and a couple of lenses......

I'm a retired professional fire fighter, work part time in the HVAC field, and continue my passion for fire fighting with a volunteer company in my home town. I also ride a Harley, do some saltwater fishing, surfing, and have been known to pick up a guitar from time to time....

01-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by SurfGuitar Quote
Howdy photo people....

I'm just a small time amateur with a Pentax Optio W-90....

My wife is into photography in a much bigger way, but she prefers Cannon equipment....

I'll probably do a lot of lurking & reading and not much posting here, and some day I might go for a K5 and a couple of lenses......

I'm a retired professional fire fighter, work part time in the HVAC field, and continue my passion for fire fighting with a volunteer company in my home town. I also ride a Harley, do some saltwater fishing, surfing, and have been known to pick up a guitar from time to time....

With all those hobbies you have they alone would be a damn good reason to get yourself a Pentax K-5 and a few suitable lenses to get shots of what you do and what you have. Welcome to the forum and please enjoy your stay!!