Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New member from the Philippines

Hi Guys just got my first camera and its a KR. Pentax its quite unpopular here in my country, so am hoping that this forum will help me improved my shots. I need to show them(Canonikons) what the pentax is capable of in-terms of digital photography.

01-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

welcome to the Forum

it's not the most active group (or active at all from the looks of it) but there is a group for you to get started finding other pentaxians locally

Pentax Philippines - PentaxForums.com
01-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
welcome to the Forum

it's not the most active group (or active at all from the looks of it) but there is a group for you to get started finding other pentaxians locally

Pentax Philippines - PentaxForums.com
Thanks Bro!