Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #1

Saying Hello!

Just wanted to say a quick Hello! After much thought and research I bought a K-R. I got it with both kit lenses, 18-55 and 55-300. With any luck I'll have it tomorrow. They tried to deliver it Saturday but I had to work... figures.

This is my first digital. I have several Ricoh 35mm bodies and a whole box of lenses but I haven't shot any film in several years. I'm excited to get back into it although from reading here I see i've forgotten way more than I remembered.

Rodger

01-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi, welcome!
I believe photography is much like driving a bicycle. You cannot simply forget it once you knew how to do it.
I bet you will take great pictures soon and quickly find help in this forum in case of any trouble.

Jarda
01-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Congrats and welcome into this fabulous world

If you have some Ricoh lenses (KR is engraved on it) , remove the sadly famous "Ricoh Pin".