Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2012, 07:01 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some Dutch input

Since I'm shooting around for about 30 years plus, starting with a borrowed brick-like Praktica and later with my own (much much smaller) Pentaxes, it is about time to align myself a bit with the outside world with the same mindset.

Unfortunately over here the brand Pentax is getting more and more pushed aside by agressive advertisements from the other brands-of-old N*kon, C*non and Ol*mpus and shortly also S*ny. On the other hand I get a lot of amazed positive feedback from those brand-users when they have a go with my stuff (K-x at this time).

Still like shooting a film in my MX or Super A once in a while...

01-19-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board.
01-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Twarp Quote
Since I'm shooting around for about 30 years plus, starting with a borrowed brick-like Praktica and later with my own (much much smaller) Pentaxes, it is about time to align myself a bit with the outside world with the same mindset.

Unfortunately over here the brand Pentax is getting more and more pushed aside by agressive advertisements from the other brands-of-old N*kon, C*non and Ol*mpus and shortly also S*ny. On the other hand I get a lot of amazed positive feedback from those brand-users when they have a go with my stuff (K-x at this time).

Still like shooting a film in my MX or Super A once in a while...
Great read Twarp!

And based on that, I'd say hold-on to that Pentax gear my friend, it's rarity only makes it that much more special.

Got any cool shots to share?
01-20-2012, 04:13 AM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
My best shots stem from my analog period (>10 years ago) so need a decent scanner first. Now catching up in the digital world. As soon as I produce something worth looking at, I now know where to post

01-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #5

Welcome here, always nice to see another Dutch one on the forum!